Monday, January 19, 2009

We're Going Private!

First off, we're following suite and going private with our blog in the next few weeks. If you'd like an invite to view it, let us know in the comments area!

Second, just some fun photos of our daughters. We sure love these two!




29 comments:

Ace said...

i would like to continue to view your blog! :)

Ivan said...

please send me an invite!

Jessica said...

Good idea. I would love an invite! jmuelleck@gmail.com

Megan said...

Count me in! meganlaurie@gmail.com

Amanda said...

Shoot one my way!

The P*dunc's said...

paulandkristen(at)gmail(dot)com

Keep pictures of the two cuties coming!

Lisa Merkley said...

While I don't leave too many comments, I occasionally drop by to see what's happening. Invite me, too, please?!?!

The Cluff Family said...

I'd love to get an invite and keep in touch with your family. I've recently been considering going private, and would love to know your thoughts - why'd you do it?

rebecca dot cluff at gmail.com

kelly said...

me, too! kellthorpe(at)gmail(dot)com

Grant and Teresa said...

I would love it if you would add me to your list! My address is motherteresa25@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Kayla said...

I would love to be added so I can keep up with your cute family! fire_princess4@hotmail.com (Kayla Nielsen)

Brittany said...

brittanygledhill@gmail.com

Kati said...

kwkw02@msn.com

Carolyn said...

add me to the list! Why are you going private?

The Brewer's said...

I would love to be able to continue to follow your blog, my email address is NicoleBr_3@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Nicole

Kara M. said...

Let me in on the good stuff. karatmorris@gmail.com

Kerry said...

I'd like to keep up with your family-I tease Eric that I know more about you guys than he does anymore!

He doesn't even look at our blog!!

Kimmy said...

please send me an invite!!!

Megan G said...

I would love an invite!

ColoUtahEllingson said...

please send me an invite

Kimball and Ashley said...

I'd like to still see your blog. kashlyman@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd definitely like to be on the list as well.

Denise

Beth and Shae said...

What is the motivation behind you going private? I have been debating myself,so i am curious. We would love to continue to keep up with the Smith's. Hope you enjoyed Lost last night. We miss watching with you.

Piano Mom said...

Would love to be able to read your blog after you go private!

Runs like Gazelle said...

Sign me up chief. oh and GO JAZZ!

Jolena said...

I want an invite. Pretty please. :)

Jolena said...

so i already commented but i changed my email last night, so add that one instead please. :) jolena.ashman@gmail.com

Will and Heidi said...

I would like to keep reading. heidisharprdh at hotmail dot com.

Robyn said...

Before it's too late, can you add us to your blog viewers? Thanks- we love reading your updates and seeing your cute girls!
Jacob and Robyn
jacobandrobyn@gmail.com