9 lbs, 2 oz
20 inches
Dark brown hair and dark eyes
Borth 9:59 AM 10.06.09
Elizabeth was amazing; could you expect anything less? She's recovering nicely. Our baby boy is very sweet and quiet (for now :) and we love him so much. He slept all day yesterday! Unfortunately, children 14 and younger are unable to come into the mother/baby unit due to swine flu season, so Kadence and Tayah will have to wait until Friday. They've seen lots of photos, however, and are excited to meet their "baby bruder."
We are so grateful for the family and friend help we have received and will receive over the next few weeks. Thank you everyone!
Disclaimer: we are not naming him after John Stockton! In fact, it was Elizabeth who suggested the name. We both liked it and when we met him, it just felt right. Thanks for all the name feedback! While Stockton appeared to be the favorite for you all, the only opinions that really mattered were ours :)!
Here are some photos of our little man!
Gotta love the sad face here!
This was a fun photo...so hard to open those eyes!
17 comments:
He looks so sweet! I think he looks a lot like Tayah so far. ;) I hope he continues to be an easy baby for you. (The third HAS to be easy, right?) Elizabeth--have a speedy recovery! Congratulations you guys! We can't wait to meet him in person!
Congrats! He looks beautiful!! And I have to give Elizabeth a hand for a baby over 9 lbs!! Wow!! Congrats... you're going to love having that little boy!!
Congratulations!! We are happy to hear you all are healthy and everything went well!
Congratulations! He sure is adorable!
Congrats Dave and Elizabeth! He is so cute!
What a cute little guy! yipppeeeee
Congrats! We can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations! I'm glad you finally got closer to evening out the girl/boy ratio!
Awww, Elizabeth, he's gorgeous! Congratulations!
Congratulations Dave & Elizabath! He is so precious!
Congrats. Wish you all the best!
He is adorable. Congratulations to you both, and best wishes for a quick recovery for Elizabeth (but can you ever really recover from having three kids? J/K, I can't wait to add to our family!)
Rebecca
He came early-and he's a big one! Congrats!
I love the name-you should pretend he's named after one of the greatest of all time!
Thanks for all the congratulations everyone! Elizabeth is doing great, recovering very well. She was doing laps and laps in the hospital yesterday. Stockton is just one sweet little boy and we love him. Can't wait for the girls to meet him tomorrow!
I LOVE the name stockton. I was going to comment the other day that you should pick that name weather or not it is the same name as John Stockton because it is a dang cute name! I am so happy for you guys, and maybe, just maybe, I will get to meet him. (we haven't seen each other since Kadence was tiny!)
Wow, congrats! 3 kids! Good luck!
Wow! Congratulations...he is beautiful. This is a very good reason why we didn't get to see you last weekend! Glad everything went well..
Post a Comment