Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lots to be Grateful For!

We apologize for the long time since updating...life happens! First off, we are having difficulties posting photos to the blog. Has anyone had this happen to you? If so, what did you do? Inquiring minds want to know.

A lot has happened since I last wrote from Hawaii. It was a marvelous experience, to say the least. Most people think it's because I did all these exotic, amazing things, and while I did, the best part of every trip to the islands are the remarkable BYU-Hawaii students. Spending four+ days with them was inspiring. Other fun things: lots of stellar Hawaiian food (kalua pork, taro, mahi mahi, spam (yes, spam!), teriyaki, etc.), the PCC (including the new night show, Ha: the Breath of Life), meeting donors, staying at the Turtle Bay Resort (right on the beach), meeting up with a good friend to whom I taught the missionary lessons, etc. The only thing that would've made it better would be to have my family with me!

We are loving having baby Stockton with us. He is such a good baby! He is sleeping better, sometimes having four-hour+ stretches of sleep at night. The girls adore him and love hugging and kissing him. We blessed him on 11.01 and loved having all grandparents there, as well as other family members. The girls are so much fun. The things they say and do leave us in stitches.

So, all in all, life is truly grand. How it's the same for you!

No comments: