Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess!

Sorry for the long absence, all four of our blog visitors  Elizabeth and the kids took a well-deserved trip to Pocatello to visit her sister Marie, Marc and kids for the week.  I was on a business trip to BYU-Hawaii where the weather was beautiful and the people amazing.  It was a successful week and we're glad to be reunited.  I think I get homesick the minute I leave!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kadence!  We cannot believe that our princess is now four years old.  We had a fun get-together with friends yesterday, as evidenced by the photos below.

(going clockwise, starting with Kadence): Kadence, Haeli, Mikaela, Tayah, Tallie, Maili, and Paige


Here is Kadence gearing up to blow the candles out on her Aurora cake.


Today, we're celebrating as a family with presents and dinner out (don't worry--Elizabeth and I had a marvelous Valentine's celebration last night with dinner and the Young Ambassadors concert).  Monday, we'll party with the extended family.

Kadence-we love you so much and are so grateful you're ours and we are yours.  What a joy you are.  You are so sweet, fun, smart, beautiful, and simply adorable.  You're forever our princess! 

No comments: