Friday, March 19, 2010

Sickness, St. Patrick's Day, and Elizabeth's Birthday!

First off, in case you're ever wondering, the girls choose our blog background.  There, I am officially exonerated.  Our girls are exactly that...110% girls!


We apologize for the lack or writing lately.  About two weeks ago, little Stockton came down with RSV and we've been playing it safe.  The doctor seemed to think that the girls had it too.  All in all, it was about four weeks of someone in the family (including Elizabeth and me) being ill. We're happy to say that we are all better now.  You don't always know how great health is until you don't have it for a bit. 

Our first outing out in many weeks was on St. Patrick's Day, hitting Tucano's for an early birthday lunch for Elizabeth.  If you've not been to Tucano's, you must.  It's how we'll be dining in the celestial kingdom.  Here are a few photos of our adorable kids in their St. Patty's Day green:



Last, but not least: tomorrow is Elizabeth's birthday!  Feel free to leave a comment or two, letting her know why she is so great.  We are so grateful to her for all she does.  She is one incredible wife and mother. 
We love you!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Elizabeth,

You were one of my favorite roommates and I love the pictures of your family. I can't believe how grown up your kids are. I hope you have a great day and I hope I can stop by and see you one of these days when I'm in Utah.

Love ya and Happy Birthday!

Holly

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! Stockton has grown SO much! What a darling little guy! As always, your girls are cute, too. :)

Happy Birthday tomorrow to Elizabeth! I'm so grateful that we were able to serve together--that friendship was forged in good times and in tough times. She is such a great example to me of hard work and not complaining. She just does a great job at everything she does.

Unknown said...

Hey Elizabeth,

с днем рождения!!

I sure hope that says, "Happy birthday!" (That's what Babel Fish tells me it is.)

Have a fantastic birthday! Stockton is so cute these days.

—Darrell

Kayla said...

I know I'm a few days late, but I hope Elizabeth had a fabulous and exciting birthday! And your kids are beautiful!! I love looking at the pictures you post. They always look so cute and happy. And Stockton seems to be growing so much!