One of the girls' favorite places to eat out is Panda Express...only they love calling it Polar Express. So, in the Smith house, we eat at Polar Express, but watch Panda Express at Christmastime!
Here are the our little ladies showing off their 25% Chinese side and subsequent expertise with chopsticks. They make us so proud!
4 comments:
And where did we go last night (without anyone knowing about this blog entry)?!
Polar Express! That's cute with the chop sticks-my kids don't even know what they are!
Yum panda express sounds SOO good right now-I don't know how your family finds time to do that-you working a lot..I hardly ever eat dinner with Eric anymore-during the week.
I wish I could use chopsticks as well as your girls do! I love the Polar Express and Panda Express switch! Panda Express was one of my favorite places to eat too, it still is when I am in America and near one! :)
Mmmm looks yummy. I love the action shots and how they hold their chopsticks. Your girls are getting so big! Great song on your play list. One of my favorites. Thanks for blogging. It is so fun to peak into your world. Happy Mothers Day!
Post a Comment