In the Spirit of Thanksgiving
This is one of the most wonderful times of the year, one where our thoughts and hearts are turned to gratitude. I for one am extremely grateful for all that I have. Here are a few: our home, our neighborhood, our family, our friends. A wonderful place to work and a job where I feel I make a true difference in others' lives. Uplifting music. Our children's smiles and laughter. A living prophet and inspired leaders. Having served a mission and all my Japanese brothers and sisters. Marrying a wife who are served a mission. Our ward and our callings. The Utah Jazz, a warm comforter, v-neck sweaters, and ice cream. The four seasons. Parents who taught me what was right. Children Elizabeth and I can teach the same things. Cars that run. Air conditioning in the summer. Tucano's. Experiences and opportunities that cause us to stretch ourselves. Birthdays. Anniversaries. Every single day. My sweet wife and our adorable children, who my everything.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. Be grateful for all you have and remember it all comes from His whose child you are.
(Oh, by the way, just click on the title or link right below it to watch this video)
No comments:
Post a Comment