Monday, March 12, 2012

Stockton Will Be Severely Outnumbered

Well, family and friends, in case you have not heard our news, we found out that we'll be having another sweet baby girl join our family in July! We went to get our ultrasound Wednesday and could not be more thrilled. Elizabeth had a feeling it was a boy, while I thought it'd be a girl. Thank goodness one of us was right :). Everything looks great and we have the photos on the refrigerator to prove it. 

To make the announcement to the children, Elizabeth bought little gift bags--one with a baby Minnie toy, one with a pink rubber ducky, and one with "It's a Girl" candies. She threw them off, because the bags were blue (she couldn't find any other colors). They are excited, although Stockton still thinks it's a boy, as Elizabeth said. 

We are now officially accepted name suggestions. It's got to be a fun, unique name...after all, she's a Smith! We try to not use names of anyone we've known in school, wards, missions, or my 540+ BYU student employees from years ago. 

WE ARE THRILLED! We can already feel her sweet spirit in our home and cannot wait to welcome her to our family. We feel very, very blessed.

3 comments:

Nettypg said...

We have a few unique names that I love, Marlyn, Nova, Jennilyn, Afton

Have fun picking out names!

Amanda said...

I submit the name Adalyn. It's what I would have named this baby if she were a girl. :) So excited for you guys!

chris m. said...

How fun to have another little girl. You have an adorable family. I love the name Amaya. Good luck picking names.