Oh, how we love our Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson. It is such an incredible blessing to know that we have a living prophet who, through Heavenly Father, receives continuing revelation. This simple message from President Monson, is a good reminder of the things that matter most. Here are things I resolve to do:
- Play with, hug, and kiss our children more. Laugh at all their silly jokes. Praise them for the great things they are doing. Tickle them. Hold a sleeping Stockton.
- Notice the beauty around me.
- Continue regular dates with Elizabeth. The time with just the two of us is wonderful.
- Study more deeply the General Conference addresses.
- Look for hands that hang down. Make others smile.
- Exert more patience. With the children, with the Jazz (petty, I know), with wonderful Utah County drivers, with those who speak ill of the Church.
- Speak kindly.
- Get to know our Savior on a more personal level.
- Eat more ice cream. Yes, this is something that matters.
- Tell people how I really feel about them. I'll do a separate post about my goal of Impact Contacts.
- LOVE MORE!
So, what matters to you? What are you going to start doing today? After all, today is as good a day as any to make positive changes. Remember What Matters Most...
No comments:
Post a Comment