Three Princesses and One Prince: The Queen and King just try to keep up...
Thursday, September 20, 2012
The Will of God
Given some recent developments in our lives (more details forthcoming on this blog), this inspired message from Elder D. Todd Christofferson was the message I needed to hear this morning. Hindsight is 20/20, while foresight is not. We all need to trust in Heavenly Father's will and where He wants to take us. It has been an up-and-down week for us due to some changes at work and I am trying to have faith in Him, so that I will let Him guide us down the paths He wishes us to go. Sometimes easier said than done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man. This sounds big. I've been thinking about you guys since I read your facebook status today. I'm looking forward to hearing what's going on. No matter what it is--I know that there are great things in store for you and Elizabeth.
Post a Comment