Thursday, December 13, 2007

Good-bye Po-Po

Po-Po is the Chinese word for grandmother. Yesterday, our Po-Po passed away after 91years of life and several weeks of suffering. Elizabeth and I are so grateful that things fell into place and we heeded the promptings to visit her, for she died a hour after we left. We had a tender visit with her, spending about three hours there. I have no doubts our girls cheered her up. It was one of those cherished experiences that one thanks Heavenly Father for...an experience never to be forgotten. While she was in a lot of pain, it's comforting to know that all that is past and she is free. I am truly grateful for her and the love she had for us. She and my Pa-Pa (grandfather) had a profound role in raising me. They are now our guardian angels.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So sorry for Po-Po's passing. What a wonderful time to celebrate her beautiful life.