Sunday, March 8, 2009

Okay, friends and family, we finally have our photos ready to go! Here are photos from Kadence's third birthday. First, some profiles of Elizabeth's culinary creation--a Cinderella cake (talk about aliteration).



Front view...



...and back (Cinderella's used to modeling).



Our princess is prettier...no offense to Disney fans out there.



Kadence needed a little help blowing out the candles. We're so glad to have had many friends there to help with the chore...



...as well as to celebrate!



She chose McDonald's for dinner that night, or as she lovingly calls it, "Old McDonald." What a fun day for our fun girl. We love Kadence!

3 comments:

Marc and Marie Johnson said...

Looks like she had a fun birthday! Awesome job on the cake, Elizabeth!

Kerry said...

Great Cake-really creative! All I have to do is a bat and I don't know what I'm going to do-and I probably only have to carve it.

Old McDonald-that's great! Got to love the place..it's expensive for what little they eat-it's a love/hate relationship!

Amanda said...

Cute cake! Great job, Elizabeth! Looks like Kadence had a fun day! Can you believe she's 3? I remember seeing her in the hospital. My how time flies.