Needless to say, April Fools Day is a personal favorite!! While Hawaii would've been a marvelous experience, watching everyone's reaction was priceless. Perhaps you'll see us venture over to the islands one day, but until then, our joke has been served!
Wonder if you all will ever believe anything we say (Elizabeth wants me to change this sentence: Wonder if you all will ever believe anything I say :)!
4 comments:
I told Eric about your little joke-and how I fell for it..he of course laughed. He told me he got sold on a couple jokes as well.
As long as it's not April Fool's Day, I'm willing to believe. :)
Nope, I don't think i will.
The following was a great April Fool's Joke in the town that I work in. So many people believed it and actually showed up to watch it. Some called their lawyers to threaten a suit. It was great to see the reactions. Anyway, here is the article: http://www.oregoncoasttoday.com/devilslakedrained.html
Post a Comment