Sunday, October 18, 2009

Loving our Stockton!

Some much has happened the past two weeks, so rather than bore you with the details, let's let the photos do the storytelling. We'll post a several more than week...



Isn't he a cute little baby?!



Here's Tayah's first crack at holding Stockton. She and Kadence love holding him multiple times a day!



Mommy, Daddy, and baby Stockton leaving the hospital. It's always mind boggling to us when the hospital lets us take this little people home with us!



Kadence is enjoying being a big sister a second time. It is cute to watch her love and help her baby brother.



Stretch!!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

He is adorable! And your girls look like such happy big sisters. What an adorable family!!

Adele said...

I thought the same thing when we left the hospital. I said to my husband in the car, "Can you believe they are actually letting us leave with this baby?" Beautiful little guy!

Amanda said...

Such a sweet little one! I'm glad his sisters love him. I still think he looks so much like Tayah. :) Hope Elizabeth is having a great recovery!

Anonymous said...

oh! such a sweetie. wish were close enough to come over and hold him.

Kerry said...

He's a pretty good size in that stretch!

My experience with 3 is they stop wanting to hold them a gazillion times a day--but I have boys not girls..so we'll see what happens for you.