Saturday, January 9, 2010

Obligatory Photos and Isms


As you can see from the title post, I'm including some more obligatory photos--you know, the ones everyone has to add some time or another to their blog.  First, the obligatory bathtime photos.  He loves bathes.  We could not ask for a better, sweeter baby!


Next, the round of obligatory sleeping photos :).  Here's Tayah catching some Zs (one of my pet peeves is when people add an apostrophe in case like this (ex. Z's)...we're talking plural, not possession, people :) in the car. 

Kadence too was slumbering.  Yes, all three kids asleep on the way to SLC.  Anyone jealous?


And again back to our little man.  How we love these three kids!

KADENCISMS
"Yesterday, a few weeks ago..." (she uses this anytime she wants to bring up something in the past)
"Daddy doesn't like dogs, so we'll never have one."  (a lot of truth to that!)
"Daddy, which Church is true?  I think it's ours." (after talking about Joseph Smith)
"Mommy, when is Jesus coming again?  Will we go in our car to see him?"

K: "Daddy, are you going to work?"
D: "Yes, I'm going back.  I wish I could stay home with you all." (after two weeks' vacation)
K: "I want you to go to work."
D: "You do?  You won't miss me?"
K: "We need to make money.  We don't want to be poor Daddy!"

TAYAHISMS
"Ohhhh..it's okay Stockton!" (anytime he cries, being the great big sister she is, Tayah consoles him!)
(singing) "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus...Daddy, why was she kissing him?"

Not a verbal thing, but Tayah has enjoyed trying to eat her ice cream cones from the bottom.  She's learning that that might not be the best way to do it!

3 comments:

Will and Heidi said...

ha ha! Those quotes are hilarious! So good that you're documenting these things.

Kerry said...

I wish I documented sayings like that! It'll be really funny in a few years!

I can't believe they dont' wake up when you take their picture-or stop the car. Lucky duck!

Stockton is growing up SO fast!

Things are good-Idaho Falls is about 40-45 minutes away from pcoatello..let us know-if it's on the weekend we could meet up with you guys in pokie or something. I feel like I know you guys better than Eric does-because he doesn't check out blogs.

Amber said...

haha, I LOVE that Kadence wants you to go back to work so that you're not poor. haha. and just for the record, my husband says "A few weeks ago" when he really means "a minute ago," or "yesterday" or "a year ago." There's no telling how his calendar in his brain works. lol