Monday, August 23, 2010

Parenting: Touching the Hearts of Our Youth


Sorry we've not posted in two weeks...we were on a family vacation for one of those weeks. We'll catch up, we promise!

We all certainly have our moments as parents, moments where we are at our wit's end. That's when messages like this really are needed. As I watched this today, I was filled with an overwhelming love for my children. The role parents and grandparents play is beyond comparison and it's one to be taken seriously. I am so utterly thankful to be a father and for three beautiful children I love with all my heart. While we have times where the crying, the diapers, the tough nights, and the fiery red-headed fits, they are far outweighed by the hugs, the kisses, the dances, the giggling, and the toothy baby grins. Kadence, Tayah, and Stockton are our joys.

Please share this with others (click on the link above)!

No comments: