Saturday, November 19, 2011

Japan Tokyo North Mission reunion


Last night, we had a mini mission reunion and it was so wonderful.  We had about 18 missionaries and their families join us for some dinner and visiting.  What an amazing time! It doesn't take long for the memories to come flooding back.  What a choice experience it was to serve together in Japan. 


Here is a shot of Spencer Jones and I.  We were assistants to the president together for four months, my longest companionship.  It was great catching up!


Here is Don Weidinger, and Ralph and Rae Jones, the wonderful couple who influenced our mission a lot.  We were all in the mission home together as I finished up my mission.

 

It was surreal, but marvelous to see so many people.  Thanks to Elizabeth and the kids for joining in on the fun.  I already cannot wait until the next reunion (seeing as this is the last one we've had since seven or eight years ago)!

1 comment:

Will and Heidi said...

looks like you had a great time and a good turnout!