You have got to love babies! They say the cutest things. I know every single person out there with a baby and a blog includes this type of entry, but it's a parent's right (or dare I say responsibility) to do so. Here are some cute Kadenceisms from our 22-monther that have Elizabeth and me in stiches constantly, complete with adult translations:
-"Hold you Daddy/Mommy!" translation: "Please hold me Daddy/Mommy"
-"Jingle Bells...All da way...so fun" translation: a Christmas favorite
-"Watch Ralphie Christmas!" translation: "I would sure like to watch A Christmas Story (her yuletide favorite so far)"
-Help you Mommy/Daddy!" translation: "I would love your help!"
-"Tayah mat" translation: Please put Tayah down on the mat so you can give me your absolute undivided attention.
What a sweetie!
3 comments:
Cute -isms. I think my favorite is definitely the Christmas Story one. Who knew that was so appealing to a 2 year old?
It goes to show that this movie appeals to all ages. Hope all is well for the Segebergs. Merry Christmas!
DJ,
I just wanted to say that I loved your Christmas newsletter. I remember the ones you used to send us in high school and it brought back a lot of fun memories. Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment