We've fallen a tad-bit behind, so here's the 411 on the Smith Clan.
As you can see, we have some new hair styles in the family. Tayah had her first pig tails last week. How adorable is this?! We even included the "after" photo, right before we put her down to bed. Elizabeth had a good amount taken off and I like the new look. I too got a hair cut, but that's as momentous as it sounds.
Thanks to those who voted on our poll about our dear friends Jim and Pam. We won't ruin it for those who didn't watch The Office last night.
The Jazz lost a heartbreaker the other night and are behind 3-2 to the evil Los Angeles Lakers. Hopefully being at home will aid the cause tonight. By the way, the Lakers are everything that is wrong with professional sports...arrogance, cokciness, and self-centeredness. Yes, I know those all mean the same thing (I did it on purpose!). Did I ever mention how much I dislike them?!
Last Friday, Elizabeth and I attended the BYU President's dinner, an annual event honoring some of the university's most loyal donors. It was a definite reminder as to why I do what I do at work. The entertainment, speakers (especially Elder Nelson and President Samuelson), the company, and the food were all fantastic.
That'll suffice for today. Thanks for reading family and friends!
1 comment:
Cute hair, Chum! I'm trying to get up the nerve to cut my hair...look forward to seeing ya'll this summer!
Post a Comment