Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mothers Week

I gave the family a little FHE lesson last night on mothers. Kadence was sitting on my lap. As we looked at pictures of Elizabeth, I started listed all the MANY, MANY things she does for the three of us. It was so cute to hear Kadence's responses to the questions I asked. "Does Mommy read to you?" "Yeah." "Does Mommy sing songs to you?" "Yeah!" "Does Mommy love you?" "Yeah!" Her yeahs were so sweet and then she went and gave Elizabeth multiple hugs. She loves her mommy! One day is not nearly enough for our mothers. Anyone else in favor of celebrating Mothers Week?!

Saturday, we went around the yard and the house, writing down a list of different little projects we want to work on (if anyone wants to contribute some money to the Smith Home Beautification Fund, give me a ring!). It got us pretty excited. We've had a lot of fun recently just working outside. There's a lot to do, but that is a good thing.

The other day, Kadence was bouncing around and exclaimed "My foot is dancing!"

No comments: