Thankfully enough, the longer I live, the better I understand things (although sometimes it's quite the opposite!). Case in point: Kadence was terribly ill earlier this week, having a 103 degree fever. When this happens, as a parent, you naturally want to magically take it away from them...to alleviate their pain and discomfort. As she's gradually improved this week, we've all become ever so grateful for health. Opposites in all things. It's all part of Heavenly Father's plan for us. We become much more thankful for health we it's gone. We become much more grateful for family after a long day at work. We are even more thankful for the thrill of victory when the Jazz season is over (okay, that may be a stretch).
The simple point: Heavenly Father teaches us lessons in myriad ways and this is one I've gained a better perspective of this week.
1 comment:
Yikes. I hate it when they get fevers. It's scary for me. Thank goodness she's on the mend now!
Post a Comment