To answer your questions, we've heard too many stories on the news, in the papers, and from family and friends...it's just simply better to be safe than sorry with the information we post and who can access them. That, our loved ones, is why we're going private. It'll be a few weeks yet, but thanks for all the requests! There's still time to let us know if you want to be added.
Here's a random update for the Smith Family:
-We watched the inaguration and there is a wonderful feeling of hope and optimism. It was a day where I was certainly proud to be an American, although I am every day!
-It was not a good health week last week. I started getting sick on MLKJ Day and it lasted until Thursday. There was too much to do at work to rest, so it made from long days and unproductive nights. Sorry Elizabeth and girls for being out of it!
-We watched the Errand of Angels, the first film about sister missionaries. It was good--worth watching, but nothing to write home about.
-This morning, Tayah and I were the first ones up. After playing for a while, she comes running over to me with a concerned look while grabbing her foot. Somehow, her diaper had come off and was down in the foot of her pajamas! Thank goodness we didn't have any issues!
-Lost is finally back and we couldn't be happier. We watched all four seasons the past two months and were glad to have our friends back in our life. Yes, we're sad like this :)!
-Friday, we had a ball playing games with friends. Thanks Kevin and Kristi for having us over. Sorry for the negative comments about EFY everyone (f anyone knows me, especially the Telefund crew, I have some definite opinions about EFY...and the Manti Pageant...and Saturday's Warrior...)!
-We had our annual Smith Family birthday party Monday. It's always great to see everyone, although we missed Grandma Smith (who's not in good health). Happy Birthday cousins!
3 comments:
What? YOU have opinions about EFY? :) Thanks for the review of Errand of Angels. I've been wanting to see that one--which will be a little more challenging now that we've left the Promised Land. And, I loved the story of Tayah and the diaper. Yes--thank goodness there weren't any complicating issues. It cracks me up when things like that happen!
It is fun to read the update on your family. We haven't gotten into lost yet, but are pretty big fans of 24. Please include us when you go private. Hope everything is going well with you. kim
I know this is kind of late. Please include me when you go private! I have loved seeing your cute family and 'keeping up' with people from the singles ward. Hope things are good!
Post a Comment