Thursday, March 19, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Elizabeth!





Well, today's the day! We want Elizabeth to know how much we love her and are grateful for all she does as a wife, mother, daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, aunt, friend, neighbor, and Young Women leader. We have a lot of fun things planned today...we'll let you know what we've had up our sleeves.

Again, feel free to leave a comment or two about why Elizabeth is so absolutely wonderful.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart and Mommy! We love you!

9 comments:

Marc and Marie Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth! We love you!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday LizBeth!

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday (late!) You were one of the first people that we met when we moved to Tomball! And, you and Russ were the first to try and get Taylor involved!

We love all the Torgs!

Beth and Shae said...

Happy Birthday Elizabeth one day late. Hope it was great and welcome to the thirties.

Kerry said...

Aww Dave you're such an awesome Husband do dedicate a post to your wife!

Eric never even looks at my blog!

Kimmy said...

happy birthday elizabeth!!! hope you had a great day!!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed it. I thought about it every day for a week...and then I got the flu yesterday and disappeared from life. I hope you had a great day! Can't wait to hear about the festivities! (Maybe that would merit a post from you?) :)

Will and Heidi said...

Hey Elizabeth, happy birthday! You are wonderful. Even though I mostly just get to communicate with you electronically now and hardly ever see you, I still really enjoy it and think you are a wonderful mother, wife, marathoner, etc. all those that he listed. Let me know how 30 feels, I'll be there soon. HB to you!

Remember that you were one of the first to meet my husband when we stayed with you (even before we were officially dating!)?

David J. Smith said...

I like Amanda's challenge to Elizabeth to write a post again... thanks to all for her birthday wishes!