As we've mentioned here, one of Elizabeth's presents for her 30th birthday was a compilation of 30 entries from 30 family members. It was fun for her to read through these in her old age. We thought you would all get a kick out of what our little Kadence (and Tayah, who was there to chime in too...believe it or not, she agreed with everything big sister said) said as I interviewed her. These are all her words...the true feelings of two little girls for their Mommy.
Kadence and Tayah
She’s beautiful like a princess. She makes us laugh. Mommy gives big bear hugs and kisses. She always sings us songs and dances with us. She cooks good things like soup, lasagna, pancakes, sandwiches, and lots more. Mommy likes flowers. She always helps us cook and put on princess dress-ups. We go fun places like the library, the park, and to Maili and Haeli’s house. She takes us to Church while Daddy takes himself to the Church (and he sits up the stairs). Mommy reads lots of books to us. I like to watch movies with her. She do some work when I come down. Sometimes, we can do exercises on the purple ball. She does sewing. She can put the radio or music on. She sings “Beauty All Around,” “For the Beauty, “ “I’m a Child of God,” “Give Said the Little Stream,” “Wish Upon a Star,” “Cinderella song,” “Joseph,” ABBA, Emma, “I Love the Mountains,” and I don’t know what else. She makes yummy treats like Jello, pudding, and cookies. Mommy has a baby in her tummy. She teaches me ABC’s and numbers. I like the pajamas she puts on me. She makes cupcakes. She made a Cinderella cake for my birthday. While I fall down, she puts a Band-Aid on me. I like walks with Mommy and Tayah in the stroller. Sometimes I get out of the stroller because I was tired in the stroller and wanted to walk. I like playing in kitchen with Mommy. I like to play babies. Gramps is Mommy’s daddy and Granny is Mommy’s mommy. I love my Mommy so much!
So there you have...from the mouths of babes. In case you just missed it as you skimmed through this, our third baby will join our family sometime early October and we couldn't be more excited!
And no, we're not pulling another prank...
13 comments:
Are you serious? OK--This is SO funny because just a few weeks ago, I was thinking, "OK--we've announced our baby. If past experiences continue true, Dave n' Lizzie should be announcing sometime within the next few months..." I'm so thrilled for you guys! How has Elizabeth been feeling? I hope pregnancy has been kind to her. YAY!!
that's AWESOME! Congrats!
Wow congratulations! Thats awesome!
Congrats! That's awesome! Having 3 kids is the best!
Good luck with the pregnancy. If I remember right, you usually have easier pregnancies. So I guess I should be saying, "Enjoy it!"
Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly for you Elizabeth. Maybe it will be a little prince to go along with your two beautiful little princesses!
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope it goes smoothly and drama-free! :D
That's wonderful! Congratulations. Hope all goes well!
DJ--I am so glad that I jumped on your blog! CONGRATULATIONS! Iam so excited for you! Go Elizabeth!!! I am just trying to learn the ropes of one, but we HOPE to make it to 3 someday!!!
Kristine and Nate....I would love to be able to visit your blog!!
Congratulations! I hope Elizabeth is feeling okay! WE miss yo guys!
Congrats! Good luck to you for sure
Thanks for all the notes here and elsewhere! We are very excited. Elizabeth has remarkably smooth pregnancies and this has been no exception. We'll keep you all posted on everything!
congrats to your family! Yea for 3! We might all be going crazy together :)
Post a Comment