Saturday, May 23, 2009

Insert Creative Title Here

As you can tell from the title line, I'm not feeling especially creative. Here is a random list of what's occurred the past week:

* Seminary graduation Sunday evening for four of our youth.
* Carissa's last band concert of the year where she was elected to the 2009-10 Band Presidency. Congratulations Carissa!
* Tuesday marked my first day in my new office over in the Hinckley Center. It took me a few days, but I think I'm mostly organized there.
* Elizabeth and I attended the first of a ward lecture series about finances, this one about budgets. Great information.
* Thursday, we attended the wedding reception for Kevin and Crissy Lyman in Lindon. Congratulations you two! The girls were very excited to "go to the wedding!"
* We're in the midst of a three-day weekend. Could not have come at a more needed time. After five months of working two jobs, we need a break and time together!

All this and no photos. Next time...promise!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

David, I've been meaning to congratulate you on getting the job as director of the BYU Annual Fund. I'm sure you have done, and will continue to do, a great job. You're just the man for the job!