Kadence has thoroughly been BYU brainwashed. That day, she was sitting on my lap, and exclaimed, "Daddy, I want to gradiate from BYU too!"
Here's the latest Torgesen BYU alum. In fact, she's the 20th in the family, including in-laws, that've attended the Y. When Scott graduates next year, it'll be an absolute clean sweep!
Mother's Day was a lot of fun for us, with hopefully most of the fun being doled out to Elizabeth! The girls had a ball, going shopping for gifts (they each choose two things for Mommy) and "helping" with our French Toast breakfast. We gave her flowers, a book, candy, DVD's, and a pair of coveted Chaco's. We had a fun family dinner the day before to honor our mothers and as our little family, we went to Chili's to celebrate Elizabeth. We love you and and all our mothers!
Here are the girls loving each other. Perhaps we'll take some photos of them doing the opposite some time.
Random catch-ups: we just spent several days up at Snowbird with Grandpa and Grandma Donna at their condo. Elizabeth and the girls went up Wednesday morning and I joined them Thursday after work. Unfortunately, Kadence and I were really under the weather, but still had a ball. They sure loved being doted on by G & G!
My replacement at the Telefund, Ryan Seamons, started Monday, so the baton has been passed. Next week, I'll only have one job...and may wonder what to do with myself. This whole change in life has been exciting, but bittersweet. I will greatly miss my BYU Telefund crew. What a marvelous seven-year run it's been!
We are eager to get some projects done over the next five months before the baby joins us. We've got a wish list down and we'll take care of them one-by-one. We'll keep you posted on any exciting updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment