Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Challenge to Elizabeth!

If you think Elizabeth should write a blog post, please leave a comment, begging, pleading for her to do so! Until then, you'll have to put up with him ho-hum entries. I would love to read what she has to say!

Kadenceisms:
-while folding a blanket, "Daddy, I'm folding it like a quesadilla!"
-"Mommy, did you even saw that?"
-when Tayah is crying in the car, "It's okay Tayah. Big sister's right here."
-"Don't worry...I'll teach you Tayah!" (she "teaches" her a lot of things...including how to throw a fit, push down, etc.)

Tayahisms:
-"Uh oh...skedoh!" (her version of , "uh oh, Spaghetti-o's)"
-"One more song Mommy." (she's now a master of stalling when we put her down for bed)
-"I have so many friends!" (Tayah takes six or seven stuffed animals to bed nightly)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Go Elizabeth!

Will and Heidi said...

Yes, Elizabeth, I'd love to read some of your insights. :)

Marc and Marie Johnson said...

I'd love to read what you have to say, but if you're like me....I understand it's easier said than done when it comes to taking the time to do it! :)Have fun getting ready for next week! love you! and we're excited to see ya'll!

Kerry said...

Oh who cares-you do a great job at keeping us posted on your family. It's Eric that won't touch the blog here-I'm lucky if he even reads it.