Sunday was family dinner time at our house to celebrate Tanya's birthday (thanks for coming down everyone!). We were all excited to have Dad, Donna and Carissa back from their exotic European trip. Here is Grandma Donna surrounded by grandkids...must be gift time!
We absolutely love it when Kadence is a pensive eater! She does this often, and as is par for the course,...
...Tayah tries to follow her example!
Now, why the entry title Constant Entertainment? Well, as the three of us have been together the past three days, my sides have been hurting from the funny and cute things they say and do. Here is proof:
Tayah:
-Promptly after waking up, she beams and exclaims: "I had a good sleep Daddy!"
-"Daddy, Ariel sings 'Aaaaahaaaa Ahahaha!" (you know which part of the Little Mermaid we're talking about. The girls can sing these notes over and over again!)
-"Chack a teme moi" (supposed to be "chante avec moi," as we sing the ABC's in French)
-When we take her to watch her hands, we tell her to stick her "hands in the air." Without skipping a beat, she'll say "Hey Ho! Hey Ho!"
-Sometimes can be so stubborn. If we reprimand her and ask her to say "sorry," she'd rather fester for quite a while before bending. That's our little red-head.
Kadence:
-She's obsessed with the word "forver." Case in point: "I just want to stay here forever!" or "I want to eat ice cream forever!" or "I want to hold you forever Daddy." So fun!
-"Mommy and I had a spicy drink." (a Sonic creamade slush)
-"We flushed Tasha up to Heavenly Father." (after losing yet another fish last night)
How lucky are we to have these girls?!
1 comment:
I love that you put the phrases that they say-it's so funny to read..I should do this!
Post a Comment