Three Princesses and One Prince: The Queen and King just try to keep up...
Monday, May 19, 2008
Joined at the Hip
For Elizabeth and me, there is nothing sweeter than watching our girls play with each other. There is a lot to be said about the bond between sisters that formed almost instantly the day Tayah joined our little family. We love our girls!
I love to keep updated via blogs but we really do need to chat soon too. Your girls are adorable and I can't believe how much Tayah looks like Elizabeth and Kandence like David. HOpe all is well. Take care.
Beth--we definitely need to catch up with you and Shae! Congrats on the baby girl...we're so excited for you. Let's get in touch soon. Love to hear your take on the Lost season finale next week!
4 comments:
I love to keep updated via blogs but we really do need to chat soon too. Your girls are adorable and I can't believe how much Tayah looks like Elizabeth and Kandence like David. HOpe all is well. Take care.
I can't believe how red Tayah's hair is! I love it. They are precious.
Beth--we definitely need to catch up with you and Shae! Congrats on the baby girl...we're so excited for you. Let's get in touch soon. Love to hear your take on the Lost season finale next week!
Kris- ditto. Isn't the red hair adorable?! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment