My last day of work for a while was Monday and even that was a retreat with our team. I sure enjoy the people I work with. It's always a wonderful way to cap off a wonderful year. Now, it's pure family time!
Tuesday, we went on an evening walk to see the Provo Center Street candy window displays. The girls loved seeing the images of, you guessed it, the Twelve Days of Christmas! Had it not been for the bitterly cold weather, we'd have enjoyed it a touch more! Here are some photos from the chilly night...should've gotten closer photos of the displays themselves.
One of the gifts I bought the girls was Mamma Mia! on DVD. We watched it the other afternoon and now our girls are walking around the house spouting out Abba songs. We have two regular Dancing Queens on our hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment