This is a shot I'll keep forever. Christmas night, 2008...the girls were absolutely spent and as I read a book to them, they both put their heads on my shoulders simultaneously. The beautiful perks of being a Daddy to two sweet girls.
The day after Christmas was our Smith Family get-together at our place. Thanks for braving the snow and ice that day. We had a fantastic time together and our girls were amazed to have Christmas all over again! Please note that Kadence and Tayah received three dress-up sets and are positively enamored with them. Kadence is in her Cinderella dress--by far her favorite outfit!
3 comments:
The Smith family get together looks like it was wonderful! Hope you all had a great Christmas!
Thanks so much! We hope the same for the Hallings!
I'm glad Kadence likes her Cinderella dress, and hope that she and Tayah are having lots of fun and learning lots with their Christmas toys. I had a dickens of a time finding toys that help with creativity and intellectual growth!
Love,
Sarah, David's mom
Post a Comment