Monday, February 9, 2009

Date Weekend!



First and foremost, Kadence is doing an outstanding job pottywise! Feel free to cheer wildly wherever you are. We've still got a ways to go, but she's definitely making progress. It's interesting to reacquaint ourselves with a life with only one diaper-wearing daughter!

Life is still busy and fun. We're still doing two jobs at work and it makes for long, jam-packed days. We are hoping for some news soon, but will be fine until then.



We had a stellar weekend. Saturday saw dates with Tayah (to the grocery store...she loved it, as did I!), Kadence (as you can see, she chose an outing to "Old McDonald," almost her pick every month), and Elizabeth (the Young Ambassadors concert). It was such a great day, especially the evening being able to go out together (thanks, as always, to Kara and Scott). We could not believe how much energy these BYU performers have. In fact, they probably did more out there than any athletic team does!

Quotables:
David: "Who's Daddy's baby?"
Tayah: "Meeeeee!" (then again, almost anytime we start a question with "who," the answer is typically me from our little red-head)

Kadence: "You be nice Tayah, or else I'll put in in time out. One...two..."

1 comment:

Kerry said...

So you have a 'date' with each girl in 1 day? That's pretty cool-I'm good if Eric takes the boys somewhere for an hour so I can be ALONE!