Three Princesses and One Prince: The Queen and King just try to keep up...
Thursday, May 28, 2009
It's a...
BOY!!! We had our ultrasound today and found out that Kadence and Tayah will have a little brother come October. We are happy to welcome a little boy into our home. This will help David not be so outnumbered (not that he ever minded being outnumbered by his girls:). The girls really liked seeing their "baby broder" on the monitor (or "little tv" as they called it), although they were just intrigued by the fact that "mommy has a messy tummy" from the gel they put on the belly for the ultrasound. I've been wondering if I was hoping for a boy or girl more, and honestly, I don't think I really had a preference-I just want to make sure the baby is healthy. Are we ready for a baby boy in the Smith home?? Who knows, but life is about to drastically change when the kids outnumber us and we don't have enough arms to carry everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you! I think it's really funny that we've followed the same gender patterns so far. I have had thoughts of "I know how to do princesses and pink...how is this boy stuff going to work?" The other day, it occurred to me that we don't need headbands to match every outfit. That's a foreign idea so far. I hope you enjoy preparing for your SON!
congratulations! that will be great. wow, i can't believe you are going to have three kids! i am so happy for you!
Congratulations guys! Boys are soooo much fun. I know you'll have a blast with him and your two cutie pie girls.
Thanks for the exciting news. Congratulations!
Exciting! congrats! Thanks for sharing!
What wonderful news...Congratulations!! A boy will definitely add a new dynamic to your household.
That's awesome! About the arm thing, you won't have to worry to much about that for a while! I mean, we'll be close for a while! :)
Congratulations you guys! That will be exciting to be able to welcome a boy into your family! Great news!
Super neat! yay! :)
Congratulations boys are super fun. Totally different from girls but fun in their own way. Just get ready they sure keep you on your toes (at least ours does :)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Get ready for trucks and cars to add to your princesses and dress ups.
Yea! Congratulations - I'm sure that he will be dressed up as a princess more than once in his lifetime!
Congrats! A boy will be fun for you guys!
Hurray! I'd be excited either way, but I'm glad you're having a boy!
Post a Comment