Saturday, September 5, 2009

Babies and Swiss Fun!

Yesterday was a wonderful day on many fronts. First, I had most of the day off (worked last Saturday), so we embarked on a four-day weekend! Our great friends, Kevin and Kristi, were being induced. So Kadence and Tayah's best friends, Maeli and Haeli, came over to be with us in the morning.



Here they are in their element!



Afterward, we headed up to Swiss Days in Midway. It's been an annual tradition, but this year, we're missing Ryan and Amanda. It was still a lot of fun, but we missed you guys! We thought going in the morning would be good, but were we ever wrong. CROWDED. I was a blip of testosterone in a sea of estrogen. Good food, music, and booths. Not the greatest photo, but we had a fun time there!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awwww! I really do wish we could have been there. I'm amazed that it was more crowded in the morning, but I guess that makes sense--especially since it was mostly women. Glad you guys had a fun time, in spite of us not being there... ;)