Like most parents, I think it'd be great to record everything our girls do and say. Here's a small sampling of the things they've cracked us up with this week...
Tayahisms:
-"Is that my Daddy?" (her question everytime the phone rings!)
-"Oh noooo!" (very dramatic)
Kadenceisms:
-"I just want to stay here forever and forever." (anytime she doesn't want to leave...)
-"I can run away guys!"
Daddy: "Kadence, what should we name our baby brother?"
Kadence: "Bubble gum!"
Kadence: "Daddy, why don't you not come to Lake Powell with us?"
Daddy: "I'm not much of a swimmer sweetie."
Kadence: "Oh, I can teach you how to swim Daddy!"
And our favorite...both girls absolutely love "We Will Rock You!" by Queen. So funny to watch them try to recite the lyrics while clapping their hands. We sure love our girls!
1 comment:
Don't you just love the things children say. And somehow, it's always funniest when it's your children. I guess because you know them so well. Congrats on the soon new arrival. Boys are great, too! Why not name him Bubble Gum!
Post a Comment