"That's my Tayah!"
"I almost fall down Mommy!"
"You're best Daddy!" (we have this little routine where I have her repeat things when she wants me to do something for her. This is one of the things I have her say, along with "I luv you so much Daddy!" and "You're the best Daddy ever!" Nothing little a little propaganda :)).
Kadence is officially sleeping in a bed. She's actually transitioned quite well. It helps that we covered her crib with a blanket, so she doesn't see it. We're thrilled about this!
Tayah is a regular army crawler. She's also begun leaning up on one arm. So fun to watch! She hasn't decided that sitting up is the thing to do just yet, but we're not in any rush.
They love each other so much. Although Tayah's face brightens up when Mommy or Daddy pick her up, nothing surpasses the looks she gives Kadence. Usually the first thing Kadence says is the morning is "Where's Tayah Daddy?"
Our girls get more adorable each passing day!
We were glad to have voted yesterday. What a wonderful blessing that is!
No comments:
Post a Comment