
Anyone who knows us knows that we love movies (although I have a tendency to doze off during them!). We've been catching up on some flicks over the past few months (we obviously don't get out to the theaters often). Here's what we liked and what we suggest you stay away from:

Must see!: Ocean's Thirteen, The Bucket List, Vantage Point, Definitely, Maybe, Fool's Gold, National Treasure 2, P.S. I Love You, No Reservations, The Bourne Ultimatum
Eh...it's there: August Rush, Indiana Jones 4, 21, Drillbit Taylor, 27 Dresses, I Am Legend, Dan in Real Life, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, Becoming Jane
Avoid like the plague: The Other Boelyn Girl, Moving McAllister, Juno, Flawless, Over Her Dead Body, The Jane Austen Book Club, Waitress
Well, this is mostly according to me...Elizabeth might tell you otherwise. For the "must sees," most of them aren't going to win awards, but we enjoyed them for entertainment's sake.
Let us know of any recommendations or thoughts on these movies!
No comments:
Post a Comment