Three Princesses and One Prince: The Queen and King just try to keep up...
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Tayah's a WALKER!
While she's been taking two or three steps at a time, Tayah is now a little walker! It's like a switch just turned over and she knows how to do it much, much better. Hopefully the video works (I think it's sideways...sorry about that!).
Yay for Tayah! Everyone said I would hate when my kids started walking, but both times, I have been SO ready for them to motor around on their own. Now she'll be able to keep up with Kadence more! What fun times!
1 comment:
Yay for Tayah! Everyone said I would hate when my kids started walking, but both times, I have been SO ready for them to motor around on their own. Now she'll be able to keep up with Kadence more! What fun times!
Post a Comment