Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Candid Shots



There's nothing in the world like good friends. Here are Kadence and Tayah having quite the party with Maili and Haeli (as evidenced by Tayah's crazy hair!)!



Here are our girls sitting down for dinner. Kadence was good enough to offer a blessing on the food!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add me to your blog when you go private! Hope all is well! Oh and use smackiejackie@gmail.com, not my regular email! Congrats on the new job! Jackie (Springgay) Hall

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Hey, I don't know if you know any of the Albrechts? (tyler, maybe?)Pres A was just called to be the mission pres in Tokyo. Thought maybe you would like to know, if you didn't already! I know how much you love Japan!!

David J. Smith said...

Kodi- thanks for the news. I do know President Albrecht (my father served in the UVU stake presidency with him). He's now the president of my mission!