Saturday, February 16, 2008

Celebrations

Kadence now had two years under her belt. Simply amazing! We celebrated that evening by taking the family out to the locale of her choice. After much thought and consideration, we went to...drum roll please...McDonalds! You have to love how our little ones have such simple tastes. We'd better enjoy it while we can! She's loving the gifts she got, especially her big stack of books.

Valentine's Day was a fun day. Each of our ladyfolk got some flowers, Tayah included. Kadence loves playing with her stuffed unicorn (and Tayah's too). Elizabeth's mother is in town for a week or so, so we spent the evening with her and Kara. We'll celebrate our romantic day another night soon!

3 comments:

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

I can't believe you have a two year old!! Your gils are so cute!
Kodi peters

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

I meant your GIRLS are so cute! I am learning to type one handed with a baby around. kodi

David J. Smith said...

Kodi! Thanks for the posts. How are things going with your baby? Hope all is well for the Peters family!