
Well, Elizabeth and the girls took off yesterday morning for Lake Powell. With a busy week at work, it was best for me to stay home. It hasn't even been a day, but I miss them! It's eerily quiet in our home and it was a bit odd not to have a little girl come into our room before 5:00 AM and sleep at the foot of our bed (one of Kadence's sleeping issues right now). I'm glad they made it safely there and hope they have a wonderful time. Still, I'll be counting down until Thursday night!
Thankfully, I've plenty to keep me occupied. I've got a to-do list at home and lots of family to spend time with. Yesterday, I headed up to SLC to spend the evening with my mother. It was fun to go watch a movie (Mamma Mia--very entertaining and worth seeing, even if you're not into musicals or ABBA (which I'm not)), dinner, and some shopping. Thanks Mom for the fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment