Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Time Goes by When You're Having Fun!

I don't think I've been happier as of late than I was when I heard the car honk, indicating that the girls returned home! Absence does make the heart grow fonder. It was so good to see them. They came back happy, tired, and tan. After going out for a fun dinner, we attended our Primary talent show. We have such great kids in our ward!

Elizabeth's parents stayed with us a few days on their way back from Lake Powell. As always, it was wonderful visiting, playing games with them (and Kara and Scott), going to church together, etc. The girls LOVED having them there in sacrament meeting, although I think Elizabeth loved it even more :). Come again soon!

Last night, we hit the BYU Museum of Art for an exhibit that is finishing up: Victorian Art (I had a class on this, so wanted to see it). We budgeted perhaps a little too much time for too little girls there! We headed up early to Timpanogas park up Provo Canyon for our now-quarterly Smith Family Home Evening. We had a ball, as the Lymans had a fun carnival with many games and activities for kids and adults alike. Kadence and Tayah came away like bandits!

No comments: