Friday, August 22, 2008

Creating Memories...and a family history.



Aren't these two photos priceless? Tayah was sitting at the counter while Elizabeth was doing her hair and she just struck this pose. Kadence followed suite. If there was a way, we'd constantly have a camera or camcorder around 24/7, for they're always doing something that we want to etch in our minds forever!



These types of things are more for us than for you, in all honesty. This is a way of keeping our family history (and a pretty fun one at that)!

Kadenceisms of late:
-"Kadence, are these books?" (as I was putting my scriptures away)
"That's not a book...that's scriptures!"

Upon seeing a pregnant woman at the library:
-"If I eat my lunch, I can have a baby in my tummy too!"

Tayahism:
-"aaaple, aaaple" (she loves saying apple over and over again!)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What cute pics and quotes! We're looking forward to seeing you guys in a week for Swiss Days...guess we should iron out details, huh? We'll give you a call!