Elizabeth is back! She had a wonderful time, but I'll let her fill you all in with the details. I believe she also has some photos to post. There's the challenge right there, Sweetheart!
Now, some things I've jotted down that I've not put into a blog entry yet. I write things down as they happen, so I don't forget. With these two daughters of ours, I'm writing things down constantly. Pardon me if it's a little scattered, but such is my mind (and yours as well...go ahead and admit it).
Tayah's new words: too many to count, but she's got the hang of baby, piano, back pack ("pack pack"), okay, church, tie, candy, fork, spoon, go, and the ever-popular "that" and "this"...usually used for whatever it is that she wants. So much fun!
Kadenceisms:
Upon getting a whiff of Tayah's diaper: "I smell something."
"You gotta be kidding me guys!" (she uses this one pretty well and it cracks us up!)
Daddy, wearing a blue shirt with a black sweater over it: "What do you think Princess?"
Kadence: "You don't match Daddy. You need to change."
They had a fun time walking through the museums and mall holding hands, giggling, and just being a cute pair of sisters.
Lastly, Tayah came up to Kadence and gave her a pretty solid whap to the head. Kadence naturally started crying, so Tayah lovingly patted Kadence shoulder while turning her head to the side. Leave it to an 16-month old to inflict pain and instantly feel compassion and remorse.
I love my girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment