Monday, November 17, 2008

Busy Times, Wonderful Times



Kadence is obsessed with weddings and anything associated with them. She loves looking at our wedding photos, as well as our wedding video. Above all, she adores wedding dresses. Here she is wearing one--actually a wedding slip. She's not even three yet and I'm already losing my little girl to marriage!

What a busy week! Due to some illness at work, I ended up working all six days last week and missed "Daddy's day off." Thank goodness we'll be able to make it up in December (most of the month off). Not only that, but it was an extremely busy week there. I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say, it's been one thing after another.

Thursday evening, Elizabeth and I attended the Stake Young Women in Excellence program. Our girls sang a beautiful number (with Elizabeth and the leaders joining) and our YW displayed their talents. Friday, Dad and Mom Torgesen flew in for the weekend. We all accompanied Kara and Scott that evening for her endowment. Special evening to be in the temple with family. Elizabeth threw a bridal shower for Kara Saturday and then Mom and Dad were in transit back to ID. Sunday was, of course, Sunday...a true day of rest.

Now we get to start another week. Take a deep breath and jump right in!

1 comment:

Will and Heidi said...

She's adorable! I bet she'll love this picture to be in her wedding slide show someday. :)