There is so much to wrote about (Kara and Scott's wedding festivities, Thanksgiving, the vaunted Smith Family cranberry rock-off, etc.), but we are in the midst of Christmas decorating and still have a lot of family in town. This will be brief.
BYU Television finally aired the story they filmed three months ago. Kadence and Tayah were home sick with Elizabeth on Sunday, but they enjoyed seeing Daddy on TV. Just click on this entry title and it should take you the website, but just in case, you can simply go to www.byuweekly.byu.edu and click on the Faces of BYU link toward the bottom left (or the list of stories on the scroll down menu bottom right. It is listed under Triple Majors). They definitely spend more time with the other guy, but no worries. Love to hear what you think!
1 comment:
I was watching for it, but then forgot to watch on Sunday! Glad there was a link. It turned out really well!
And, I totally forgot that Kara got married this weekend! I hope the wedding went well. Enjoy having the family in town!
Post a Comment