Right when we started this blog, I described the bedtime routine Kadence and I had. NOw, it's time to document what Tayah and I do. After all, these are the things I'll want to remember years from now when she and Kadence are taking AP classes, having sleepovers, watching cheesy Disney Channel movies (yes, like High School Musical), and, heaven forbid, going on dates!
We first go in a brush her teeth and then choose a book. After the book, I tell her and her friend (a bear, doll or unicorn) to fold them arms. She always excitedly does so too and we say a little prayer. We'll sing one song and then I lay her down. While doing the signs, I say:
"Time to go to sleep in your bed. Daddy loves you (blows a kiss), my baby girl."
The best part is that recently Tayah has started doing the signs before I even say any of these things...sleep, bed, Daddy, baby and girl. She even blows me a kiss...a kiss that melts my heart.
I know you probably don't care about this, but whose blog is this anyway :)?!
No comments:
Post a Comment