Three Princesses and One Prince: The Queen and King just try to keep up...
Precious! I feel the same about Monkey and Puppy. They are two peas in a pod they are.
Don't you LOVE watching them together! I think there's nothing greater for a parent than to watch their children play happily and kindly with each other.
I'm so glad they are close in age, for there's already such a bond that's forming. Hope all is well for the Segebergs!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Precious! I feel the same about Monkey and Puppy. They are two peas in a pod they are.
Don't you LOVE watching them together! I think there's nothing greater for a parent than to watch their children play happily and kindly with each other.
I'm so glad they are close in age, for there's already such a bond that's forming. Hope all is well for the Segebergs!
Post a Comment