Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kleenex...Kleenex!

This seems to be Kadence's favorite phrase this month. While we had a brief break from her ever runny nose, it's come back this week. In fact, she came down with hives this week and we took her to the doctor yesterday to get checked up. To all you parents out there, is there anything worse than seeing your little one sick? Elizabeth and I would do anything to take it away from her little body. Makes you love them even more.

Tayah's big news: she's cutting three more teeth! That would bring the grand total to seven. Amazing for a babe not yet seven months old.

Nothing new to report for Elizabeth and me. We're pretty boring, especially with two adorable girls!

2 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

David J. Smith! Howdy! I saw your Christmas letter at my parents house. I am so glad you put your blog address on it! Your girls are so cute! And you and Elizabeth look great!
Keep in touch!
Kristen Duncan

Amanda said...

You're right--having sick kids is the WORST. I hope Kadence feels better soon! And, I hope teething isn't too tough on Tayah, (or you and Elizabeth)!