Three Princesses and One Prince: The Queen and King just try to keep up...
Saturday, April 12, 2008
The Important Things in Life
Most of you know that I have a morning routine (scriptures, literature, Japanese study) that gets the day started off on the right foot. In fact, I can be a little OCD about it (in a good way!). Yesterday, little Kadence woke up screaming at 4:45 PM, we think due to a nightmare. The only thing that would console her was holding her. While the routine is great, that was certainly the most important thing I could be doing...holding my daughter. Or as Kadence says, "I want to snuggle my Daddy." Puts everything in perspective, doesn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, just wanted to say HI and that I saw your smiling face in the program at the BYUH President's ...oh! I can't remember the right name right now, but you know! PLC? My dad took me. It was lovely. My dad and I were just talking about you and how much your people love you at work on the way to the meeting, too, so that made it extra nice to see your face in there. And then we sat next to Kara Wilson's parents! Can you belive this!?! It's so nice to have you for a friend.
Sharon, Great to hear from you! Too bad I wasn't there at the BYU-H PLC meetings (you got the name right!)...it would've been wonderful to see you. Last time I went, I saw Kara's mother. What a small world. Love checking out your blog. English grads need to stick together!
Post a Comment